Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Poetry : The Process

June 2, 2009 The poem is titled Fred Loves Knowledge andshould be easily seen as a poke at all the things Fred Doesn’tKnow! Even things I thought I could know. I’ve written once before : “It’s like a discovery. Once everything becomes possible, suddenly nothing is necessary.” I didn’t need my old Library Card Number. She just gave me another card.

Nothing in life is common. This is the point I try hardest to convey. No matter the foil or any of the methods used to reach that conclusion – there it is. If you know that thing, if you know every little moment is sacred, then you know everything. Nothing else can ever be taken for granted. Everything else is vanity. That is what I mean by writing about “one true love.” Feel giddy in the knowledge that every single moment should be your one true love.Every eye you meet or word said or touch and breath : These things at every turn should make you laugh with wonder that you have found the love you were meant to be with. Tee-Hee. Whatever else gives you happiness or pride, these things are fleeting. Not until every aspect of life can fill those lonely moments of not having happiness can a true and lasting happiness be known.

Also, the best water IS cold.

This Poem is in www.myspace.com/fenrirbound blog entry for June 2

No comments:

Post a Comment